Monday, February 5, 2007

Goodbye Grandma Parlin

Grandma passed away this morning at about 4 am. I will truley miss her. She always treated my like her own grandson and I always felt her love for me. One of her happiest moments that I can recall was the day we brought Alyssa home. She had a smile from ear to ear. Grandma loved Alyssa with all of her heart and called her "My own China Doll."
Last night she was able to say her goodbyes to Alyssa, which I feel gave her so much peace. I love you Grandma, and save a spot for us up there in heaven.
Please pray for Julie, Terri (Her dad) and Grandpa Parlin as they mourn.

John

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that grandma passed away and you and Julie are doing good... as well as alyssa. Next time I am in town, I need to stop and say hello. Keep your head up Julie, and I will be praying for you and the family.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Awwwww....
I'm sorry.... :-(
that's so sad.
Big hugs to you all.

Anonymous said...

Julie, John, and Alyssa,
We are very sorry for your loss. I'm sure your Grandma is in peace now and will enjoy watching over you from Heaven. God Bless...love, the montanio's

Anonymous said...

Julie, John and Alyssa,

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys. God bless you and your family. I'm always here for you.

Love the LeClairs

Michael said...

I am sad for you. The pictures of Alyssa & Grandma are precious.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Jussss checkin in on you three...
How are you all hanging in there?