Sunday, February 4, 2007

Today has not been a "Super" day for the Taylor. Right after half time Julie received a phone call from the Ambulance company stating they were transporting her Grandma Parlin to the hopsital She has been suffering from emphysema and it has finally taken it's course of action. We learned tonight that she probably won't make it through the night. We are deeply saddened. Grandma Parlin has been Julies' best friend through out her childhood and adult life. Grandma Parlin has been a huge influence on Julie. Please pray for the entire family, especially for Grnadma that she will not suffer and God will take her home.

Here are some photographs of Grandma with Alyssa...

1 comment:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Oh :-(

I will keep her/you all in my prayers...

Grandmother's are a gift from God.
My Grandma was my best friend, too.

I'm so sorry guys...